The Vindicator 28mm Full Kit
Listen, this is a fully mechanical mod! If any of those words don't mean anything to you, or if you don't have a fully comprehensive understanding of Ohm's Law, battery safety, and coil building, then this is not the product for you and you should not buy it.
Even if you feel your level of knowledge is sufficient to handle a device like this, we highly recommend that first-time mech mod users stick with a safe build, something in the 0.15 to 0.2 ohm range for single battery or parallel mechs and 0.35 - 0.5 ohm range for series mechs.
Always make sure your batteries are cleanly wrapped with no tears or nicks - even the smallest, tiniest little tear is enough to put yourself in serious danger of bodily harm, and frankly wraps are so damn cheap that you'd have to be an absolute moron to keep using cells that aren't safely wrapped.
The Vindicator 28:
- Compatible with 21700 Batteries (not included, and not compatible with 18650s)
- Brand new Constant Contact switch with absolutely minimal voltage drop and no adjustment required with super easy disassembly for cleaning
- Clean and unblemished design, with just simple engravings on the switch and classic Kennedy drilled dots below the landing pad
- Well machined inner and outer body with smooth, thick threading
- High grade material, hand crafted in the USA
The Kennedy 28:
- Plenty of smooth, fresh airflow from dual cyclops slots
- Larger build deck than the 25 for even crazier builds, and juice well to boot
- Modular construction for thorough cleaning and customisation, including squonk compatibility and swappable posts as a small example
- Market leading flavour and performance
- Compatible with 21700 Batteries (not included, and not compatible with 18650 cells)
- Constant Contact switch for minimal voltage drop
- No tools required or adjustments needed
- Large vents for safety (and looks)
- Modular designs for customisation and easy cleaning
- Smoother airflow from dual cyclops inlets
- Larger build deck, air chamber and juice well than the 25
- No leaking in hybrid mode
- Lifetime warranty on hardware included
The Black 28mm RDA is cerakoted Black so thats why it costs a bit more then the others.