Ruby 21700 Mech Tube - Copper
Listen, this is a fully mechanical mod! If any of those words don't mean anything to you, or if you don't have a fully comprehensive understanding of Ohm's Law, battery safety, and coil building, then this is not the product for you and you should not buy it.
Even if you feel your level of knowledge is sufficient to handle a device like this, we highly recommend that first-time mech mod users stick with a safe build, something in the 0.15 to 0.2 ohm range for single battery or parallel mechs and 0.35 - 0.5 ohm range for series mechs.
Always make sure your batteries are cleanly wrapped with no tears or nicks - even the smallest, tiniest little tear is enough to put yourself in serious danger of bodily harm, and frankly wraps are so damn cheap that you'd have to be an absolute moron to keep using cells that aren't safely wrapped.
- Dimensions: 26mm tube outer diameter, 25mm build deck
- Battery: 1x 20700 or 21700 (not included).
- Completely rebuildable
- Smoother bottom airflow
- Constant Contact Switch pre-installed:
- Easy to clean and super smooth action
- No tools required for adjustment
- Virtually eliminates arcing and marks
- Extremely low voltage drop with one piece design
- Kennedy lifetime warranty!
What's in the bag:
- 1 x Kennedy Ruby 21700 Mechanical Tube Mod
- Spares: o-rings, screws